- Burlington VT - Ward 4 and Ward 7

  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size

What can Homeowners do?

The most important thing you can do right now is report your property damage

Call 211 to report you flooding damage

In order to get FEMA money, the state, county and local governments must show that the damage is severe enough to warrant the federal aid. The only way they can do that is if everybody reports the damage sustained to their property.

If you have further questions or need to speak to somebody associated with Burlington Government, The Department of Public Works has also set up a number to call:

Burlington DPW: 863-9094

Last Updated on Tuesday, 05 March 2013 02:57  


Website Design by

Burlington VT SEO -